Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Break!



This week is spring break for Syracuse University. Unfortunately, Melissa has to work all week, so we are not able to go anywhere. Also, it is freezing cold outside. Yesterday I was excited because the sun was shining and the temperature rose above 32 degrees for a few hours. I decided to wash the car; but unfortunately it resumed snowing within hours, and I am once again huddled inside the apartment.

So far my spring break has consisted of sitting in front of the TV, as seen in the picture above. If I am not sitting in front of the TV, I am doing homework. I am also selling stuff on Ebay. If anyone is interested in buying Rock Band for XBOX 360, or knows someone who is, please direct them to this auction.

Next week I have a job interview with a Medical Malpractice law firm here in Syracuse, so I figure this week would be a good time for me to do a little reading about the ins & outs of suing doctors out of existence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh snap, you are like a real attorney! look at you go with job interviews and what not! so why you selling the rock band. is it just not fun anymore?