
This news story is so sad, so depraved, yet also so comical. At a private elementary school in Seattle, the students had built a Lego city, which apparently the Commie teachers had a problem with. In order to teach the children a "lesson" about the inequality of property ownership in America, the teachers took away the classes' Legos and lectured them for months on the virtues of Marxism. Eventually the Legos were allowed to return, but only if the kids agreed that their new Lego city would all be "communal" property, and all of the buildings would be the same size and design.
I can only imagine what this new socialist "utopia" Lego city looked like, constructed with the forced labor of the thoughtless automaton students, no longer allowed to exert any creative drive in the construction of the Lego city. I assume it looks a lot like Leningrad, circa 1965. Everything will be drab, uniform cement buildings with all of the Lego women wearing scarves on their heads waiting in lines at the Lego government grocery store for three hours so they can buy a Lego cabbage; then sitting around a little Lego fireplace while they listen to the government radio program on their 30 year old Lego radio, with only a Lego kerosene lantern to keep them warm.
I suppose to counterbalance this indoctrination, next year the students should be forced to read Atlas Shrugged, with each child receiving 25 Lego pieces and instructions that at the end of the year whomever had built the best Lego house would pass the class, and everyone else would fail.
http://www.techcentralstation.com/
5 comments:
What?! I read the article and it is absoluety unbelievable! What is this world coming to?
no way....that is so sad. i am going to read the article asap, but first i have to study for my international politics mid term! boo ya. you left me hanging there for awhile without any good post after your cash money millionair post. also, did you make through the stock market problem two days ago, or was your stock hurt? i was just curious!!!
I am guessing that he has no problem though with Clifford the Big RED Dog -
I laughed thinking of them sipping Lego Vodka and wearing their Lego fur hat to keep their Lego ears warm.
Post a Comment