
I recently did something amazing. I successfully executed a profitable stock trade. Last year I purchased some shares of Jones Soda, (JSDA) at $8.05 a share. This week I sold my shares at $14.85 per, for an increase of 85%. Not only did I manage to buy low and sell high, but I also sold near the stock's peak, two days after I sold the stock quickly dropped nearly 20% in valuation. I now plan on trying to spot a price trough so that I may buy back the shares I sold, plus a few more. Jones Soda is a unique company and stock, and I feel good about it as a long term investment, as well as a beverage. Particularly the berry lemonade. Delicious...
3 comments:
Congrats, its really hard to market time. Im taking a derivatives class, it funny because the professor makes it sound like they are throwing money at you through the "right" strategies
Wow Jim, so did you make alot of money? I'm proud of you. Stock seems fun, like you are playing Monopoly only for real. I like the peach Jones soda.
now you only have to decide - do I pay the capital gains tax or do I play the audit lottery
Post a Comment