Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where is my Wallet?!

Melissa and I watched a lot of the inauguration yesterday. It was very exciting to see the wheels of history and the gears of democracy in action. All of the national traditions on display were very inspiring.

But last night I came across something that has transcended the inauguration, and is on a whole new level of awesomeness. Behold, Japanese action figures of Barack Obama, complete with weapons. Japan, you've done it again.

These toys aren't messing around. They are also about $70 on Amazon, and I am dangerously close to ordering one, complete with pistol and samuri sword attachment.











3 comments:

melancholyjune said...

this is why i LOVE being Japanese!

Mallory said...

that is AWESOME. i want to give these to my students as graduation gifts :)

angiethompson123 said...

Can I just say you have one of the most enjoyable blogs to read! It really cracks me up!