
Today is shaping up quite well. Yesterday morning I doubled down on my Jones Soda position, buying an additional 61 shares ahead of the conference call. Luckily, they did not let me down. Wall Street was looking for earnings of 1 cent per share, Jones announced earnings of 7 cents per share. Plus, Jones has signed retail distribution agreements with huge retailers, including WalMart and Costco. I sold my shares this morning, tonight Melissa and I are headed to Outback for a nice filet, then to to see 300, which I am pre-emptively proclaiming to be the best movie of 2007! Take that, Transformers!!!
2 comments:
I love your Jones Soda buying and selling explorations. Maybe you will be a lawyer/professional stock trader. You seem to enjoy it! Yummy Outback.
free viagra in the uk viagra side affects viagra sales viagra effects on women viagra strips buy viagra in england viagra generic free sample viagra effect of viagra on women viagra suppliers in the uk viagra discount viagra free trial viagra stories viagra blood pressure
Post a Comment