Monday, October 30, 2006

Greatest Movie Ever? Probably...

Currently 'Borat' is at about a 90% rating on www.rottentomatoes.com, which is very hard to do. Unfortunately Fox brought down the opening week theatre count due to poor test screen reactions, bad move, because the movie is getting great reviews and generating a TON of buzz, indicating it will open big. This movie looks amazing and the trailer is hilarious. I predict this movie to be awesome. For those who don't know what Borat is; it is a mockumentary made by Sasha Cohen, the guy who does the Ali G character on British television. He pretends to be a reporter from Khazahkstan sent to America to make a documentary. And by the way, he studied History at Oxford before becoming a comedian. Once again proving comedy is the most difficult genre, only smart people are truly funny in my opinion. Even Adam Sandler, who I think is a moron with terrible movies, is probably actually a pretty sharp guy. Comedy really is a difficult thing.


1 comment:

Craig Leo said...

I just like the lime green man thong. What couldn't I do in one of those?